Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blog this and that (Warning lots of Pictures)


So at the request of so many people, mainly Catherine, I am going to update my blog. Face book has been good and all but hopefully my update will encourage others to update their blogs too( Dave and Kierstin). As I was thinking of what to write about I decided to make one big nasty unethical post of everything that has happened since my last post.

So here we go. Angella survived her last month living alone in this strange town of Logan, Utah, in fact I think she spent more of February in Pocatello, ID than in Logan. We went through the Idaho Falls Temple on February 28th for Angella's Endowments, it was an amazing experience for both of us. One that we will always remember. Thank you to everyone who showed their support.





















We survived the wedding although I did almost choke and die on the wedding cake that was so graciously stuffed up my nose. It was also a very cold morning so thanks to those of you who stuck around for a few pictures. We were thrilled to see every one that was able to come and congratulate us.




















So on to the part I know all of you want to know about, the honey moon. So our honey moon has a funny start. All day Angella's family members and especially her sister were asking me where we were staying that night, i knew something was fishy so i didn't tell anyone. Then Angella's sister had bugged Angella about it and even though I warned Angella she made me tell her sister where we were staying, so I guess her sister went and decorated the room I had reserved in my name. Well the joke ended up on them. When we showed up at the hotel to check in we got our room upgraded to a king size executive for free, the room we ended up in was not the room that was decorated. Angella thought that her sister was kidding the whole time about decorating the room because we hadn't checked in yet, so she called her right when we got the room to say "haha very funny there is nothing in our room." and her sister exclainmed "WHAT?" so her sister and accomplice had to come to the hotel at 12 midnight and clean up the room they had decorated for us, and then dumped it all in our room, they were very embarrassed. Thou quite funny.
On to moab.
So our trip to Moab went well even though it took us until 8 pm Sunday night to get there. The best part about it was getting away from the snow and getting some sun. In the mean time it snowed a foot and a half in Logan. We enjoyed tons of things while we were there although I am still disappointed that you cant go white water rafting in early march.
Some of our activities are as follows:
Hiking in Arches National Park.

Horse back riding.
(My horse was called "slim jim" AKA "Widow Maker"

Hummed tour.
(We were the only ones on the tour that day.)

scenic drives.
(funny thing to find on a scenic drive)

and the common cold.
(Picture Not Available)

Since the Honeymoon I have been working part time and staying busy with school. I got a job at Sunrise Cyclery, Logan's oldest and best dedicated bike shop. I have enjoyed my work so far.
check us out: Sunrise Cyclery
Angella has been super excited to fill our apartment with all the gifts that we received. It is quite stocked full of wonderful things. She has also been very busy with work, and trying to get sleep through my obnoxious snoring. Her sister and her are in charge of the Stoor family reunion this year and are hard at work organizing that.
Well finals are this next week and i am excited to have a month off to have fun before I start Calculus this summer. My grades aren't looking as good as last semester but for not taking a math class for five years i can settle with a A- or a B+ in my TWO math classes.
well that is all for now now I expect to hear from all of the other blog slackers soon. Love ya all,
-Josh and Angella
P.S. If you want to see more pictures from the wedding see Angella's Facebook page.

No comments: