Sunday, September 6, 2009

So its "Been a While", so what...

I just thought I would add some stuff to my blog today and show everyone that Blogging isnt only an everyday thing but that it can be and enjoyable every 3 months thing. What am i going to talk about? life for the past 3 MONTHS!

Ok so first off is school.

My summer calculus class was a bit tough and crazy but I did good, it was a 16 week class that was crammed into 8 weeks total. It worked out well for me but between work at the bike shop full time and school work Angella got a bit bored to say the least. I just had a 3 week break from school recently but now I am 2 weeks deep into my fall semester, and life is busy as ever.

Cool stuff...

Although our summer has been busy we have been able to do some fun and exciting stuff. Having Tim in town makes at least one person we know in Logan we can hang out with and have a good time, and boy some times was it a good time. I guess we keep Tim's sanity stable when he is not hanging out with Girls and playing video games. Tim thought that construction cone riding would be a great idea... unfortunately the cone did not.

Enough Said...

If you would like to see more of our evening picture adventures check out Angella's photo albums on face book.

During the summer we would also make many random short trips to Idaho to hang out with friends and family at things like reunions, rodeo's, and parties.










We have also settled into our home a bit more this summer. After many sleepless nights we have finally upgraded our bed from a full to a queen, thanks to Angella's sister and brother in law. It actually has a frame and headboard! In addition to that we got a TV stand From our friends Brea and Shannon and a bigger TV from Brent and Catherine. We had to modify the stand a bit to get the new TV in. Thanks to everyone who has helped us furnish our home.

We have also enjoyed our time in our wonderful family ward in Logan. Our sunday school class here is awesome. We have 11(soon to be 10) 12-13 year olds in our class. We will be loosing one of the boys who is turning 14 soon. Well with that said there all so good that I can say they are nothing like my classes were when I was that old.

So I am trying out this new diet that our home teacher is on. Its the Ice Cream Diet. He was telling us how healthy it is. He said he gets everything he needs by eating ice cream. Instead of milk and cereal he eats ice cream and cereal, its pretty much the same thing except you enjoy it more. If you need to get you fruit you put peaches on your ice cream. At least you get all your dairy in the process. well we had a good laugh about it last week. Today he came up to us at church and said "wait here I've got something for you" he came back with a quart of ice cream and some Cheerios. I am so ready for this diet.

Anyway thats all for now but it has been fun and I hope we have proved that blogging every 3 months can be a good thing if you do it right.

No comments: