Thursday, January 29, 2009

Angellas 22 birthday. .


Well I had to work on my birthday and Josh and I had class so we figured to celebrate the night before by going to dinner. It was pretty good considering I had had the stomach flu the previous 2 days, ( I was just grateful to finally keep something down. I had a good night.
I woke up this morning planning on going to work and then to class and it being just a normal day, but no great old josh came through like always and after class he had taken me back to his apartment to find Tim and there other two roommates surrounded by a cake and ice cream, what fun I was definitely surprised.

The boys had way to much fun lighting the candles I think they like the concept of fire!


Were just lucky they didn't burn down the apartment it was pretty smoky, boys will be boys.
Well the cake, angel food cake was good and so was the ice cream Josh made the cake all by himself, not to bad. He enjoyed cutting it with his big old electric bread knife, silly guy.

No comments: