Thursday, December 11, 2008

Transition.

Well i thought I would throw in a few things about how I am dealing with the transition back to everyday Josh life.





As you can see I still wear my white shirt and tie all the time. I also still eat lots of plain white rice mmmmm.... good. well as has benn talked about i refused to hug any girls when i fot home even my mom until i got released. It took a week and two days to get a hug from Angella, she hugged me because she found out i was just playing hard to get. anyway i really am happy being back home, school is great and ive been mountainbiking and doing some crazy stuff like always. my roomates are preaty cool especially Tim. He just playes video games all the time and does like 1 hour of home work a day. Fortunatly Tim is smart and will have all A's this semester. Being home for only 3 days and then starting school is pretty crazy but i wouldnt want to do it any other way. this christmas break will be the longest break i have had so far but it will bw good.





Here is a picture of Tim and Clinton Beating eachother

No comments: