Saturday, December 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Well Tim and I are don with our finals and we are back in Pocatello for the holidays. the snow started to fall the day after we got home and it id amazing. I love snow and I haven't seen it for over 2 years. to watch the snow fall is crazy. to stand in the cold snow is CRAZY! I don't know if I will ever be used to the cold the way I was before the mission.


Tim has nothing to do and so he plays old video games on his PC. He also has been getting the snow machines out ad ready for riding. he has been helping Dad at the shop a bit because Don is in the hospital.






The house is ready for Christmas. The tree is up, decorations are strung, presents under the tree, and snow is on the ground.


And of course mom does all the cooking now.

No comments: